Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Good Afternoon from a new member "Catpaw"

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Welcome
meow.gif
!!

To all that answered to my new beginning I say hello! I am sorry I did not say anything but I was not sure how to go about using the subject boxes and quotes and all that stuff. Still am not to sure about it all yet. I am just playing around with it a little at a time.
I also did not get back to you soon enough I know. Thanks for all the welcomes. And to the questions.....

I guess right now I am a middle age cat with not so many lives left :)colros: but thanks to Jesus I have the one that counts.

The cat did get my tongue but maybe my shyness will go away soon!!
Talk Soon Catpaw

TO REJOIN AGAIN.......

Dear Friends,
The first time I came on I did not say anything, now I am ready to talk a little.

Female
40ish
Eldorado, Arkansas
HomeTown-Meridian, MS
two cats a boy and a girl
28 year old son
hobbies, reading, reading, and reading
work for medical office
have been to every kind of church, methodist, baptist, pentecostal, assembies, non-dem, this last year have been going to Catholic Church and almost joined but something stopped me?
I did write a note about "being disappointed in this forum", but I have been just reading the post daily and I see a different understanding than I did the first few days. Anyway I think it is a Great Site and I should not have been so judgemental at first. Hope to talk to all again soon.
Thanks Catpaw

Back