Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Good morning and hello!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Good morning and warmest hellos to everyone! My name is Matthew and I wanted to introduce myself here in the new member forums. I was raised in a Christian home, but it took until last year for me to listen and be born again in Jesus Christ. There is so much to say in these introductions that I never know quite where to start. I am a musician and music teacher, engaged and soon to be a husband and trying to play catch up for all the years that I hadn't been listening. I'm a young man that is praying for wisdom and strength in my walk in this world in the hopes that I can choose to do what He has planned for my life to bring forth the glory of the Kingdom of God. I am so thankful to be here and thankful for each and every moment. Look forward to meeting you all!

Good morning and welcome to CF.net! :wave

We look forward to getting to know you too.

WIP

Back