Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Good morning everyone

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
L

Lamech

Hopeful to day find everyone bless , I'm Interested in learning and shareing religion , And I though there could be no better place than here , I hope we can agree to disagree . :study

Greetings Lamech welcome to the forum! I'm an Atheist (don't be afraid lol!). I assume you are a Christian? (although you know what they say about assuming heh heh).

Welcome again!

-Sani

Sanitarium said:
Greetings Lamech welcome to the forum! I'm an Atheist (don't be afraid lol!). I assume you are a Christian? (although you know what they say about assuming heh heh).

Welcome again!

-Sani

Afraid now that funny , You know when one call himself / Herself , They have to believe there is a Deity / God in order to say they don't believe on exist LOLOLOLOL I don't be the below statement

'' Atheist = Atheist, agnostic, infidel, skeptic refer to persons not inclined toward religious belief or a particular form of religious belief. An atheist is one who denies the existence of a deity or of divine beings. An agnostic is one who believes it impossible to know anything about God or about the creation of the universe and refrains from commitment to any religious doctrine. Infidel means an unbeliever, especially a nonbeliever in Islam or Christianity. A skeptic doubts and is critical of all accepted doctrines and creeds.

Lamech said:
Afraid now that funny , You know when one call himself / Herself , They have to believe there is a Deity / God in order to say they don't believe on exist LOLOLOLOL I don't be the below statement.
What? No, I only have to know of the idea and then I can look at the evidence. If it is not sufficient then I can say I don't believe. Do I need to believe in fairies to deny that I believe they exist? What about goblins? Santa Claus? In fact, let me turn this around.

Christians, do you believe in Allah? According to Lamech here, you know that he exists because you are Atheist about his existence.

Lamech said:
'' Atheist = Atheist, agnostic, infidel, skeptic refer to persons not inclined toward religious belief or a particular form of religious belief.
No, Atheist refers to someone who does not accept the existence of any of the proposed deities due to lack of evidence. Why did you feel the need to re-define the term?

Lamech said:
An atheist is one who denies the existence of a deity or of divine beings.
Due to lack of available evidence.

Lamech said:
An agnostic is one who believes it impossible to know anything about God or about the creation of the universe and refrains from commitment to any religious doctrine.
Why are you treating me like an idiot? If I say an am an Atheist, I damn well know what it means (oh and I was agnostic for about 3 years, so you don't need to define that for me either).

Lamech said:
Infidel means an unbeliever, especially a nonbeliever in Islam or Christianity.
Actually, it would be more precise in Islam to say kafir - as this meaning is one that covers/conceals or hides [because in Islam, Everyone knows Islam is true, but kafirs 'hide' the fact that they know Islam to be the truth]".

Lamech said:
A skeptic doubts and is critical of all accepted doctrines and creeds.

Again, WHY the (skewed) terminology lesson? I simply asked what faith it is that you follow!

Sanitarium said:
Lamech said:
Afraid now that funny , You know when one call himself / Herself , They have to believe there is a Deity / God in order to say they don't believe on exist LOLOLOLOL I don't be the below statement.
What? No, I only have to know of the idea and then I can look at the evidence. If it is not sufficient then I can say I don't believe. Do I need to believe in fairies to deny that I believe they exist? What about goblins? Santa Claus? In fact, let me turn this around.

Christians, do you believe in Allah? According to Lamech here, you know that he exists because you are Atheist about his existence.

Lamech said:
'' Atheist = Atheist, agnostic, infidel, skeptic refer to persons not inclined toward religious belief or a particular form of religious belief.
No, Atheist refers to someone who does not accept the existence of any of the proposed deities due to lack of evidence. Why did you feel the need to re-define the term?

Lamech said:
An atheist is one who denies the existence of a deity or of divine beings.
Due to lack of available evidence.

Lamech said:
An agnostic is one who believes it impossible to know anything about God or about the creation of the universe and refrains from commitment to any religious doctrine.
Why are you treating me like an idiot? If I say an am an Atheist, I damn well know what it means (oh and I was agnostic for about 3 years, so you don't need to define that for me either).

Lamech said:
Infidel means an unbeliever, especially a nonbeliever in Islam or Christianity.
Actually, it would be more precise in Islam to say kafir - as this meaning is one that covers/conceals or hides [because in Islam, Everyone knows Islam is true, but kafirs 'hide' the fact that they know Islam to be the truth]".

Lamech said:
A skeptic doubts and is critical of all accepted doctrines and creeds.

Again, WHY the (skewed) terminology lesson? I simply asked what faith it is that you follow!

:yes Relax Just Joking

Faith Is One Thing , Knowing Is Another . You May Have Faith In Your Cart , But Not Know The Wheel Is Loase . :study

Sanitarium said:
Lamech said:
:yes Relax Just Joking

Faith Is One Thing , Knowing Is Another . You May Have Faith In Your Cart , But Not Know The Wheel Is Loase . :study
LOL may I add this phrase to my repertoire ? :biggrin :biggrin

Just like a girl you have to have the last word , Bet you give your man a hard time , And hard to live with !

Back