Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE !!!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Pizza

Unlike antipasta , I actually have good news that is topic-centered for this discussion board. After over six years, I make my return to the small stage this spring!

Barsabbas is a fictional character in an Easter play: "The Passover Connection". He is a first century Jewish man who comes to dinner at a gentile family's home and teaches them the meaning of Passover and the connection to the recently-crucified Jesus.

I have been cast in the role, and will halt shaving until Easter so as to look the part as much as I can.

Good luck Pizza, I always wanted to get into acting. :)

It's so much fun, this will be a serious role, I prefer doing comedy- but you take what roles you can get. I am pleased the director gave me this role. I had made an offhand comment to him at Christmas that I'd been in a lot of plays and was on the board of Camelot Theater Company (Community Theater in Griffin, GA) for several years, I guess that was what he wanted to hear. When I got to the church this afternoon, he told me he wanted me to be this character. After reading the script, I was pleased - he put me in the right role!

Too few towns/cities have adequate local theater these days, I find that a sad commentary on our culture. My home town in Michigan has a small theater that has been active continually since before I first saw a play there in 1975. Griffin is also blessed to have Camelot.

If there is a small town theater company near you, contact them!

It's so much fun, this will be a serious role, I prefer doing comedy- but you take what roles you can get. I am pleased the director gave me this role. I had made an offhand comment to him at Christmas that I'd been in a lot of plays and was on the board of Camelot Theater Company (Community Theater in Griffin, GA) for several years, I guess that was what he wanted to hear. When I got to the church this afternoon, he told me he wanted me to be this character. After reading the script, I was pleased - he put me in the right role!

Too few towns/cities have adequate local theater these days, I find that a sad commentary on our culture. My home town in Michigan has a small theater that has been active continually since before I first saw a play there in 1975. Griffin is also blessed to have Camelot.

We have two.theatre go round,vero beach theatre guild. The professional one was with the theatre guild and teaches children .I have been but not acted to the professional one for plays.

The only problem is that I don't have the right schedule or transportation. :sad I really do want to act though.

Back