Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Graffiti

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Xleniz

Im training drawing pictures with mouse now,
it works quite fine. (Hehe) I havnt felt well in school, and im planning on changing it, but my parents and situations are against me, it feels like everyone else is driving my life. I hope it will get better ;)

I drew this (my name) as a demonstration, im going to show it to them, not being careless, but they dont believe I can start my own company and so on, it hurts me ;]

The words are just there because they have a meaning.
Just 1 thing, it might look vulgar: but it was many colors from beginning, including purple, but I "burned" the colors with some tool at 72(?) % of progress.

Im not that depressive ;D

Im sorry, it look vulgar, but I wanted to show it to someone ;]
Jesus be with you!
View attachment 4191

It doesn't look 'vulgar' ... it is bold, decisive, and stunning. The colors chosen serve the purpose of identifying a firm and commanding stance.

I say "well done!"

That is cool brother. Don't worry about people who don't think you will make it. Just go for it. Like my dad always said, even a bad business is better than a good job. It's true.

Graphically very strong and compelling. Initially, I thought perhaps the color wasn't a good choice for the lettering, as it was a bit hard to pick out the message. And then I realized the graphics were the hook to get one to stop and take another look at it to get the message.

Not bad. And the diagonal lines draw the eye to the right place.

That is cool brother. Don't worry about people who don't think you will make it. Just go for it. Like my dad always said, even a bad business is better than a good job. It's true.

and don't worry about your first failures, I have started many businesses and careers that went bankrupt or didn't work out. everybody fails at first, it may take you 1000 attempts to get it right but is worth doing. your perseverance in spite of all the negative comments will be an encouragement to someone else who secretly wants to do the same thing.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back