Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Greetings from a new member

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

ardchoille

Hello,
My name is Ian MacGregor, but I use the nickname "ardchoille" online.

I had been using the Tapatalk app for iOS for a while and noticed an entry for these forums.. thought I'd register and join the community.

I'm happy to be here and look forward to learning from others :)

Hi Brother Ian and welcome to our Christian fellowship. I do hope you are blessed here among us in Jesus' name. :wave

Welcome! I joined this month and so far it's great (: I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

I'm sure I will, I'm already seeing that this is a very active forum.. something I was really hoping for. And, a happy and active forum reflects on the mods and admins :)

Back