Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Greetings from Michigan

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Timothy

Just checking in here, new to the site. My name is Tim, from Lansing, MI. Glad to be here looking forward to talking with you all.

Hey Tim, welcome in the name of Jesus to the CF Ministry. Langing Michigan, isn't that next to Detroit? My folks live there. I imagine it's pretty cold right now there.

My mother said last year it snowed so bad that when she got out of her car, she slipped and fell, then couldn't get up cause the snow was up to her chin. So she crawled on her hands and knees sliding her body across the snow to the front door and still couldn't get up cause by then she was freezing. So she knocked on the door for my daddy and he opened the door and didn't see anyone so he shut the door only for her to knock again and he open the door and she said dad I'm down here. So he open the door for her to crawl in. :lol Bad thing was the fall made her back go out, and daddy had a hard time getting her to lift up from the recliner she crawled to.

So I hope in Christ you got that snow blower going! :biggrin Again we're glad you're here and I hope you enjoy your stay here with us. God Bless!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back