Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Greetings from RSA :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hi All,

I'm Madeleine from South Africa and new CF.net! From what I've seen there are some pretty interesting discussions on this forum. I hope to learn from them and build a closer and stronger relationship with our Lord, Jesus Christ, as He is my guiding light, refuge and strength!

Hello and welcome! :wave

I'm sure I'Chante will be following soon. she's from South Africa. Ed the Ned too.

So you're in good company :thumbsup

And you're making our company "gooder" :thumbsup :thumbsup

Hi Madeleine!

Welkom hier by ons! I see that you’ve met two of my best friends here already. I’m sure that you will learn as much as I have from this forum. The people are incredible.

Mike said:
And you're making our company "gooder" :thumbsup :thumbsup [/b]

Mikey, I see that you are getting the hang of South African English. :biglaugh You make me proud, my boy. Soon enough Madeleine and I will invite you over for a braai – real South African style.

Oh, another person from South Africa. You know my science teacher was from South Africa. I did not like her one bit (she was mean) but I could not get enough of the way she said "water".

Anyways, welcome. Name's Ian. Glad you have a goal in taking part in the forum, and it's a good goal too :thumb ... actually, come to think of it, it's pretty much the goal we ought to be living out lives by, huh? :amen

l'c,

can I be your third bestest friend? :approve

P.S.

So you know, I am from the states, but do to me being a teenager (18) and not working or going to school I am pretty much always on during the time l'c is meaning you don't have to wait 12 hours or w/e for people to respond :thumbsup

Pard said:
l'c, can I be your third bestest friend? :approve

Aww, Ian! You will always hold a very special place in my heart. As I told you before; you are a remarkable guy. Love you to bits. And your 'South African Enlish' is improving by the day! :rolling

Welcome to an interesting forum. We don't always agree on everything but the majority of us believe in Christ. I am sure you will find many threads uplifting and I can assure you there are some great children of God that use this forum. Great to have another local on board! - Ed
:yes
l'Chante I am just thankful that this forum is not in Afrikaans. I am a shocker :crazy when it comes to grammar in my "second language".

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back