Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Greetings from the Lone Star State

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

bleeverhal

Hello, all. My name is Hal; stumbled on this site during various websearches. Never joined a Christian forum before, and have indeed joined only one other forum ever (home audio), but lost interest there. I love reading the bible and associated study helps. May not post a lot, but look forward to reading yours.

I wish I was from Texas... Connecticut stinks, and we only have one country station... My only problem is I here you guys burn your meat and I like mine rare as possible. Though I love Texas BBQ.

Anyways, welcome. Hope you enjoy!

Okay, so...when the members from Texas, South Africa and Australia outnumber the rest of the board, are you going to carry out your plot of a hostile takeover?

I love Texas! I hate the Cowboys, and I would start to cry if I saw a scorpion pointing his evil black tail at me. So I think I'll stay in Michigan. :yes

Welcome to the boards, Hal. I'm glad you joined! :thumbsup

Unless you're a die hard Cowboys fan. In this case, I'd say "Ya know Hal, there are lots of other boards on the internet!" :lol

Mike said:
Okay, so...when the members from Texas, South Africa and Australia outnumber the rest of the board, are you going to carry out your plot of a hostile takeover?

No Mikey. No hostile take over. All it means is that there are more good people in Texas, South Africa and Australia. :tongue2 :silly :tongue2 (It's no surprise, is it?)

Welcome, fellow 'good person'. :wave . We are not alone. Plenty more Texans, Aussies, and South Africans here! :yes :biglaugh

Don't fret Mike, I think I must be the only one from Connecticut, and maybe even all of New England...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back