Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Happy Labor Day

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Lewis

I have my grill going big time.

• labor-day-clipart-United-States-Labor-Day-Wallpaper-Printable.gif
  • th

Somebody take a baseball bat and knock me out, I am so full of spare ribs I am miserable. Talk about being greedy.

You know I had forgot to get burgers, because I would have ate them too. And as soon as my stomach go down it is time to fill it up with some Mountain Dew

You know I had forgot to get burgers, because I would have ate them too. And as soon as my stomach go down it is time to fill it up with some Mountain Dew
Yahoo! Mountain Dew!! :lol

I want dessert now, but I didn't get anything because while I was at the store I convinced myself I didn't need it.

Today I was invited to a friends house for breakfast and lunch! It started at 9 am and we left around 4. They had many family members there and I had never seen so much food, nor have I heard of a get together where people come for breakfast, hang out play games and then have lunch. It was great though.

Today I was invited to a friends house for breakfast and lunch! It started at 9 am and we left around 4. They had many family members there and I had never seen so much food, nor have I heard of a get together where people come for breakfast, hang out play games and then have lunch. It was great though.
That was cool, and it is the last holiday of the summer.

Wow! That sounds like a wonderful day..2 meals and games??

As for self control, nope, I practically ran past the desserts in the deli section.

where is your Albuteral
it wont stop the fits of coughing. I usually have to puke the mucous up. I gut nothing even after a 10 minute fit. usually I have that out an the next few hours it sucks but it gets better.

My son always had a lot of trouble this time of year, lots of time in the ER doing breathing treatments.

Have you ever tried strong black coffee?
Its usually not bad,I have exercise induced asthma.but any type if asthma will become another type

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back