Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Has Trump been arested yet?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I have heard of the arrested and jailed becoming president of their country :) .
Irony .

He if convicted could Never hold and security clearance .but only can a person like that hold office and have access to classified info .

Yet the military will boot members for their financial decisions which may or may not be due to actually poor choices.ie inflation forces troops to borrow money to pay the basics rather then file for a bankruptcy

Hey Milk-Drops

You know, if they don't arrest him today, that's just going to be something else to add to his pile of, 'things I talked about that I knew nothing about'. You know, wind turbines and cancer. Household cleaner and our guts. Just about everybody in government knew how hard it was going to be to 'fix' healthcare. And of course it wasn't ever repealed. Let alone immediately upon his taking office. Balancing the budget and paying off the debt. Like I say, it's a pile.

God bless,
Ted

New York Grand Jury refuses to convene over hate crime against President Trump.

Nothing but a racist hate crime against President Trump.

donald-trump-dancing.gif

Hi all,

As for this 'has Trump been arrested yet' question. No. He was never expected to be arrested on Tuesday. The grand jury hadn't even gotten to the agreement of charges or 'bill' or 'no bill' part of its job. This was merely a trial balloon that the Grumpster sent up to see how many were going to rise up, if any, in support to violently prevent him from being arrested. I'm pretty sure he got his answer and explains why he's losing wind in his sails. I think that he may be beginning, just very smally beginning, to see that he doesn't have the support that he thinks he does.

But, as his attorney said, Grump isn't the type to fade quietly into the recesses of history. This lie has made him untold millions of dollars in another of his grifts and he'd be foolish to give that up now. Might as well carry it all the way out to the bitter end at this point. Most won't deny that Grump seems to have the greatest ability to stick to a fabrication than pretty much anyone else living upon the earth.

God bless,
Ted

Hi all,

As for this 'has Trump been arrested yet' question. No. He was never expected to be arrested on Tuesday. The grand jury hadn't even gotten to the agreement of charges or 'bill' or 'no bill' part of its job. This was merely a trial balloon that the Grumpster sent up to see how many were going to rise up, if any, in support to violently prevent him from being arrested. I'm pretty sure he got his answer and explains why he's losing wind in his sails. I think that he may be beginning, just very smally beginning, to see that he doesn't have the support that he thinks he does.

But, as his attorney said, Grump isn't the type to fade quietly into the recesses of history. This lie has made him untold millions of dollars in another of his grifts and he'd be foolish to give that up now. Might as well carry it all the way out to the bitter end at this point. Most won't deny that Grump seems to have the greatest ability to stick to a fabrication than pretty much anyone else living upon the earth.

God bless,
Ted
How many of you knew Trump in the 90's and early 2000's? I used to see him on Howard Stern all the time. He's a Yankee, but he always seemed like a pretty funny guy.

Anyways, as someone who has served on a grand jury before, I expect they will vote yes just to get the f*** out of the courthouse and go home or back to work.

But they always have that one woman that despite whatever the criminal gas done, she has questions. Yeah, you knew, he murdered his wife, two kids and the dog, but the bird was spared. Well that doesn't make any sense. And we can't move forward with this until we find out why he spared that bird's life.

And then everybody's like...

rolling-eyes.gif

How many of you knew Trump in the 90's and early 2000's? I used to see him on Howard Stern all the time. He's a Yankee, but he always seemed like a pretty funny guy.

Anyways, as someone who has served on a grand jury before, I expect they will vote yes just to get the f*** out of the courthouse and go home or back to work.

But they always have that one woman that despite whatever the criminal gas done, she has questions. Yeah, you knew, he murdered his wife, two kids and the dog, but the bird was spared. Well that doesn't make any sense. And we can't move forward with this until we find out why he spared that bird's life.

rolling-eyes.gif
An honest snowbird ?

An honest snowbird ?

rolling-eyes.gif
I bet those who didn't live in Florida don't understand the obnoxiously way snowbirds act and demand things .

What ? It costs x in ny?!.then take 95 north and buy it there . !

I bet those who didn't live in Florida don't understand the obnoxiously way snowbirds act and demand things .

What ? It costs x in ny?!.then take 95 north and buy it there . !
Tell me about it. I have to pay for a new pump motor? Yes, sir. They aren't free. That's outrageous! It should be included in the service! I'm a New Yorka. I know about these things.

Sure, whatever.

Tell me about it. I have to pay for a new pump motor? Yes, sir. They aren't free. That's outrageous! It should be included in the service! I'm a New Yorka. I know about these things.

Sure, whatever.
In new York when we move to a new home they automatically switch the utilities.really is that why I am here turning you off because the old owner said it was sold ?

I got plenty of rants on those . Locusts of our state . They swoop in level the natural way it looks then pass laws against the very thing they themselves did .

Strange lots .I can post old Brevard ,early st Lucie county history where the crackers talk about the "carpet baggers ".

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back