Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hateful And Mean

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Their is enough grief in this world without having to deal with people like that.It is sad that your fiancee had a mother like that.How does she feel about her mom?How does she feel about you never stepping foot in her house?That says alot about many Christians of today.

I'm reminded of the saying: "He who learns to walk away, lives to fight another day"... :)

Blessings.

Lewis W: Seems like if a person is into her 9th decade, new ideas and attitudes are unlikely; so this can be factored into your expectations, I guess...Blessings.

Their is enough grief in this world without having to deal with people like that.It is sad that your fiancee had a mother like that.How does she feel about her mom?How does she feel about you never stepping foot in her house?That says alot about many Christians of today.
She is okay with me not going over house' she just gets sad at times because her mom is that way.

I'm reminded of the saying: "He who learns to walk away, lives to fight another day"... :)

Blessings.
I was called all kinds of names to my face about 3 weeks ago. And I did not say anything back' so she started calling me punk. But I told her kids that I was not raised to disrespect peoples mother.

I was called all kinds of names to my face about 3 weeks ago. And I did not say anything back' so she started calling me punk. But I told her kids that I was not raised to disrespect peoples mother.
You are doing the right thing.Two wrongs do not make a right.

Well, I'm in Canada, and when President Nixon called Pierre Trudeau a "#@#", Prime Minister Trudeau commented: 'Well, I've been called worse things by better people...'

Though maybe if Mr Trudeau had said nothing at all it would have been even better... :)

(Now his son Justin is leader of the Canadian Liberals and he has said he had gotten high on marijuana while in Parliament. I guess he has to get high in order to gain credibility with the Canadian electorate...It's a crazy world...)

Blessings.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back