Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Have a verry merry CHRISTMAS!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!. :biggrin

I'm back, and a lot of new members are here....

Tell everyone what you got for kwanzaa, hanukkah or christmas this year, and tell everyone what your resolutions are???!!!! :wave

Have a very merry christmas! :)

What I got for Christmas:

Body Sprays, soaps, and lotions of various scents. All wonderful.
A lovely pair of ornament earrings from my husband.
A nutcracker painted by one of my dear little siblings.
Matching set of gloves, scarf, and hat.
Snow White on DVD.

Think that is all of it.

Resolution....to improve things in my home not only financially, but spiritually, and otherwise.

Hope you had a good Christmas Joshua, and that you have a safe as well as blessed New Year.

I love my husband, I truly do. Just want to say that so that some will know that there aren't any problems in the Miller household.

So, what I got for Christmas:

New snow chains for my tires. Oh, and french links to hold the excess chains in place. :lol (Gotta love the guy. Hey, a new diamond ring wouldn't help a bit if I get stuck in the snow.)

A Christmas Carol (the George C. Scott version which is my favorite) and a Christmas Story (wouldn't be Christmas without seeing if Ralphie gets his RedRyder BB gun!) on DVD.
4 new glasses, the drinking kind, from my son.
A Mr. and Mrs. North DVD from my daughter.

Plus, a wonderful 4 days of having my hubby and kids at home.

Joshua ale carter said:
You guys were blessed, most people got very little if anything for christmas, please continue to post.

Yes there are a large number who do not get anything which is why we should all share what we have with others. Share the blessings, share the wealth. Does not hurt to give a little love from time to time. Usually make it almost a yearly tradition to give constantly to the Salvation Army while those who support it or stand for it are in the cold ringing their little bells. Charity is something none of us should neglect no matter how much or little we make. There is always room to give.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back