Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Have you ever had a paranormal experience?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
That route had several buildings that were haunted .

This one ,the Maher building ,the diesel plant ,the pochantas building which is partially visible in the old photo .it's utilities room is why I cut across . I never heard or seen things there but the tenants and arcade business ( in this context the older word to a plaza) would say it isn't quiet when they open up.

When I worked at the refinery, there was a prison evangelist who came over from another department to work in ours. Even though he was strong in the Lord, he said he had his own limits and weaknesses. He said that while working at that other department, he had gone downstairs to the control room basement. It was a very old control room and the only one with a basement. They used that basement only as storage as hardly anyone would stay down there for any amount of time because of the stories/rumors concerning that room being haunted. John, the evangelist, said one night on graveyards that he had to go down there to get supplies. He said while down there he suddenly felt a very cold presence next to him and ran out of there with no supplies.

Post war to mid 50s. The Edison lights were removed in the 50s. A few still stand nearby and did work . But those likely were reinstalled when the train museum was put where it is today .oddly across the street a few also worked .I have photos of that .

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back