Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Have you ever kissed a guy with pickle breath?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
What has happened to mouth wash and a tooth brush? These things prevent such atrocious things from occuring. Am I going to have to move this thread to to the health forum to discuss proper hygene?

well it does happen, trust me. And I bet some would take great benefit from this topic if you did move it to the health thread. :biggrin

Well you all can have your onion, garlic, pickle, fish breath. But how about next day RAMP breath :o . If you are a hillbilly like me, you know what a ramp is, if not you would probably rather not know. :yes

My wife delivered our first baby; the next day after eating a big plate of ramps and egg's, plus 50 raw heads. Don't you know! those doctors were glad it was a short delivery. :lol

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back