Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Have you guys played Visual Novels?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Self explanatory. Basically (And I'll use the words directly from this page in Wikipedia cuz I'm not in mood.), "A visual novel (VN) is a form of digital interactive fiction. Visual novels are often associated with the medium of video games, but are not always labeled as such themselves.[1][2] They combine a textual narrative with static or animated illustrations and a varying degree of interactivity."

Basically, a novel accompanied by images, music, character sprite, etc. I've played them one of them and it is called 'True Rememberance'. It is a slice of life/romance story about a Mnemonicide, Blackiris, taking care of a person with the Dolor, named La. You can check it out here and it's for free!: https://beneaththetangles.com/the-c...isual-novel-recommendations/#True Remembrance

But unfortunately, visual novels became infamous, due to some of the visual novels having R18 content in them, which is a full on shame. But the link I sent has recommendations for Christians who are interested to play this type of games, including True Remembrance.

So tell me, have you heard about them before??

Self explanatory. Basically (And I'll use the words directly from this page in Wikipedia cuz I'm not in mood.), "A visual novel (VN) is a form of digital interactive fiction. Visual novels are often associated with the medium of video games, but are not always labeled as such themselves.[1][2] They combine a textual narrative with static or animated illustrations and a varying degree of interactivity."

Basically, a novel accompanied by images, music, character sprite, etc. I've played them one of them and it is called 'True Rememberance'. It is a slice of life/romance story about a Mnemonicide, Blackiris, taking care of a person with the Dolor, named La. You can check it out here and it's for free!: https://beneaththetangles.com/the-christians-guide-to-anime-and-otaku-dom/visual-novel-recommendations/#True Remembrance

But unfortunately, visual novels became infamous, due to some of the visual novels having R18 content in them, which is a full on shame. But the link I sent has recommendations for Christians who are interested to play this type of games, including True Remembrance.

So tell me, have you heard about them before??
Never heard of them, but I'll check it out and see if this might be an option for Danny & Annie and the Christmas Tree.

I have. CLANNAD and Steins;gate. And Narcissu, which is a series of stories about terminally ill people. One of them featured a Catholic person.

I also have A Tale of Two, have yet to play it.

I have. CLANNAD and Steins;gate. And Narcissu, which is a series of stories about terminally ill people. One of them featured a Catholic person.

I also have A Tale of Two, have yet to play it.
Oh, Clannad. I've heard about it, but not really interested. Is there something you can recommend for someone like me? Thank you.

I edited my post after you saw it I think. Steins;gate involves time travel
Well, checking out for the esrb of the game, I guess I will not play it, since it have Rated M, and it have sexual theme. Just not my type. Do you have any visual novel that omits this kind of content? Thanks.

Well, checking out for the esrb of the game, I guess I will not play it, since it have Rated M, and it have sexual theme. Just not my type. Do you have any visual novel that omits this kind of content? Thanks.
It doesn't have much. Mainly one of the characters is just a bit of a perv. I'd say the M rating would have more to do with a few F words.

I don't know a ton others tbh.

Very good!
I recently got A Sky Full of Stars, because it was on sale. I know nothing about it and plan to play it blind.

Back