Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Have you had the Buc-cee's expierence yet?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The last one we were in was the one in Sieverville Tennessee,it was like they were giving Taylor Swift and Jason Aldean tickets away for free.The next time,I want to try the 'Rhino Taco'.When we were at the checkout counter,my wife said to the cashier,...This place is nuts,Cashier,...... You should be here on a Sunday,you will spend an hour waiting for a open parking spot.
We spent at least 20 minutes driving around the lot
waiting for an open space.When we left there were four vehicles waiting for us to leave,we was hoping there wasn't going to be a fight ,NUTS!!!,it's like a cult.

Hi Christian Saboteur

Yes, the Bucee's in Sevierville does tend to get crowded. It's still a fairly new phenomenon for the area. And let's face it, what else have the people of Sevierville got to do for Saturday fun? But I've been in several. They are usually quite crowded and I'm always anxious about their gas prices because they don't post them on a big sign so that you know what you're going to pay when you slide off the interstate for a fill-up. But, for roadside stops while driving, you really can't beat all the things you can get at a Bucee's. And I've never been disappointed with any of the food, and I mean really, who else has a literal wall of drink choices.

Funny story: I was coming back from laying my mother to rest last November and passed through the area and got off to visit the Bucee's for a 'rest stop'. I had to go pretty badly and when I got off and saw the line of cars, I knew it was going to be a while before I ever got into the bathroom. So, I chose to drive in the uncrowded lane and was going to go around the place and find somewhere else. Well, they're building on a lot right behind the Bucee's and I spotted a porta potty on the nearby building site and pulled over and went in and did my business. I was in and out of there and back on the road in about 5 minutes. Would've taken at least 30 to get in and out of the Bucee's.

God bless,
Ted

Back