Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] having false information spread about me

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
to put long story short, a while ago i have to apply for an resit for one of my exams.

this was because i am currently accessing disability resource office at university because of a learning disablity.

which means usually i require a seperate room and a supervisor for my exams.

anyway, it was partly my fault because i wrote down the wrong date for my application to the DRO, but the problem is i got two emails from them, one told me to come in on the wrong date ( which i accidently filled out), one told me to come in on the right date ( which i believed)

as a result i missed the exam, and i have followed the procedures at university and apply for an extension through the exam board.

i was truthful in terms of what happend ( incl my part in this whole confusion) and the exam board decided to grant me a resit based on my explanations as well as evidences provided by me.

the weird thing is this jerk from the DRO apparently told this other person at the university the "half truth" ie he told her my part in this confusion but not their part, hence this women was left with the impression that the only reason i missed the exam is because i got the date wrong, nothing else was involved.

and i just talked to one of my lecturers this week, and apparently he has been getting "conflicting" explanations too!

can you pray for Gods protection on this issue as well as for God to help me deal with my resentment and unforgiveness towards this lying loving jerk.

because right now i feel like if i can get with it, i would walk up to this jerk and punch his lights out and teach him a lesson in lying!

Last edited by a moderator:
can you pray for Gods protection on this issue as well as for God to help me deal with my resentment and unforgiveness towards this lying jerk.
Yes, and :amen

Hebrews 4:15 tells us that Jesus is touched by the feelings of our infirmity. He knows how we feel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Father, have Your will be done in resolving the problem redemption79 is experiencing. This is a trial of his faith and I ask that You show him the good in it for his benefit. Thank You Father for hearing our prayers and I ask this in Jesus' name. Amen.

Back