Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study HE became Sin

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

ezra

2 Corinthians 5 : 21 He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

Christ became sin at Calvary we put the nails in his hands we put the nails in his feet we put the crown of thorns on his head. our sins held him on the cross . his heavenly father turned his back on Christ at Calvary. Jesus cried out
Matthew 27:45-47 King James Version (KJV)
45 Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.

46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

47 Some of them that stood there, when they heard that, said, This man calleth for Elias.

it was our sins that caused him to sweat great drops of Blood..God preparing him for the journey ahead
Luke 22:43-45 King James Version (KJV)
43 And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him.

44 And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

45 And when he rose up from prayer, and was come to his disciples, he found them sleeping for sorrow,

Sin was a foreign agent to Christ
.john 1:29 he next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
Isaiah 53 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+53&version=KJV

he was NOT A SINNER but became sin ..no man can lay claim to being the author of salvation it was Jesus who paid the price justified by grace justified by faith .justified =just as if we never sinned . do you got Jesus know Jesus or NO Jesus . its a personal experience through the Holy spirit

THE Good NEWS OF ALL THIS is
14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.

15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

WE GAINED FULL ACCESS the curtain has been ripped in half ..you might say at the cross Jesus built a Bridge so that we can cross over in Luke 26
26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: the gulf was our sins separating us . imagine being at a bridge that has been washed out and no way to get over to the other side,,, below is turbulent waters just waiting to take you away. o but wait jesus built the Bridge he rescued me one Glorious morning . now i can sing i am redeemed .. Glory thats enough to make a baptist and a Pentecostal both shout at the same time

Last edited:
THE Good NEWS OF ALL THIS is
14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.

15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Love those verses! Especially - "For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin." He doesn't look down on us, He understands!

The reality of this! Anyone that's unsure of their Faith, whenever we struggle with doubt, THIS is a great Truth to come to!

I'm big on figurative language, Spiritual application etc., but this is LITERAL

Hebrews 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.

Back