Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[ Testimony ] healed from schizophrenia

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Welcome!

And...gratitude is so important. I have psychiatric "issues." I don't keep a gratitude journal (thanks for the idea, btw), but the more I praise God for my many blessings, the better my "illness" gets, now that I think about it...

...anyway, again: welcome. I hope you like it here!

That must truly be wonderful to experience, and thanks for sharing with us. Welcome to our Christian fellowship I hope you find to be a blessing.
:wave2

Jesus Spoke to the raging sea of Galilee Peace be still and the waters became smooth as glass no doubts he can speak peace to us to calm the storms raging in our minds as well Thank you for your testimony my friend
you have inspired me because my Brother suffers from schizophrenia and he hears voices in his head if he stops his meds God bless you and remember God is seeking you and wants a relationship with you through the one who told the voices in your head to shut up!
God deserves all the praise for what he is doing in us and through us
keep the faith my friend!.

Back