Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Healing From The Spirit To The Boby

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
In dealing with healing it's easy to get focused on what's happening in the body, but that's actually the opposite of what The Bible teaches. Because, actually it's what's going on in your spirit that's most important. Because, The Bible teaches that you prosper outside according to how you prosper inside. Notice, in 3John 2 it says, Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. Man is spirit, soul, and body. You are spirit and you have a soul(inside of your spirit) and you live in a body.

Notice, what Jesus was known for saying, "According to your faith so be it unto you", "As thou hast believed so be it done unto you" or "Your faith has made you whole". All of those instances referred to healing in the body, but faith is an operation of the inside, the spirit. As they prospered inside(spirit) they prospered outside(body). God told Joshua in Joshua 1:8, This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. Paul says in Romans 10:8, But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach. First, the word is in your mouth and that word will get in your heart(spirit).

Notice, how God says you make your way prosperous and have good success by the word you keep in your mouth, you do it from the inside out. Well, Proverbs 4:20-23 says, 20 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. 23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. That word health is translated medicine, remedy, healing, and cure. Notice, it says to keep the word in the midst of your heart(inside) and those words can be medicine to your flesh(outside).

Take Abraham and Sarah for example God told Abraham that him and his wife would have a son, but his body was dead and her womb was dead. So, God changed their names from Abram-high father to Abraham-father of a multitude and from Sarai-my princess to Sarah-princess of the multitude. God had them to do the Proverbs 4:20-23 process which works from the inside out. They had to speak the word in and then speak the word out. Jesus said it this way, A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh. And those are the words that are medicine(healing) to your flesh that work from the inside out.

It is not God's will that any should perish. And I wouldn't want to end this article without giving someone the opportunity to receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior. It's very easy just pray: Dear God- I know I have sinned and I now turn from them and I invite Jesus to come into my heart (Revelation 3:20). He died for my sins and you have raised him from the dead and I now confess that Jesus is my Lord and Savior (Romans 10:9,10). I thank you for saving me, Amen

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name (John 1:12). 1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Back