Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Healing

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Pinkroses

Hi, can someone please say a prayer for me?
I've been feeling really sick, for a long time. For about 4 years now. And I'm taking medication, which helps a little bit, but it doesn't take away all of my symptoms.
Can you please pray that God will heal me, or that God will help me to find a natural alternative to the medication that I'm taking?
Because I really don't like taking prescription medication, because it has a lot of bad side effects. Okay, well, thanks :)
And God Bless :)

I've added you & your health situation to my prayer list, PinkRoses. Am sorry to learn this is a long-term issue for you.

Also....... welcome to CFnet!

Dear Father, I come to You tonight asking for You to begin healing in this dear saint. Touch her in body and spirit and please prosper her way in faith, joy, and peace. Please have mercy on her now as we come before Your throne of grace in her time of need and I thank You Father for what You are about to do in Jesus' name. Amen.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back