Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Healthy 12-year-old girl dies shortly after receiving HPV vaccine

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
She's only 12.
Which also means the child is also most likely not sexually active. Meaning they are at a lower likely hood of carrying the virus and this would be the best time to vaccinate for the virus. I'm not a big fan of young teens having sex. I'm not even advocating it. However I'm a supporter of combining methods. Abstinence only works if the kids are willing to adhere to it. It doesn't hurt to also teach them that Condoms, the Pill, and vaccines exist.

You don't have to explain what sex is to a kid when they get the vaccine. Heck most don't even know what tetnis is, yet we still give them that shot.

First, what is the evidence that it was the vaccine? What did the autopsy say? Second, are aware of how many Children died and still are dieing due to people avoiding the MMR vaccine? Are you aware of the number of people who die every year from the flu from avoiding the vaccines?

Are you also aware that the rate of Chilldren and adults being diagnosed with Autism has not slowed down, even after the massive decline in people getting vaccinated?
Good question Milk-Drops.

Which also means the child is also most likely not sexually active. Meaning they are at a lower likely hood of carrying the virus and this would be the best time to vaccinate for the virus. I'm not a big fan of young teens having sex. I'm not even advocating it. However I'm a supporter of combining methods. Abstinence only works if the kids are willing to adhere to it. It doesn't hurt to also teach them that Condoms, the Pill, and vaccines exist.

You don't have to explain what sex is to a kid when they get the vaccine. Heck most don't even know what tetnis is, yet we still give them that shot.
tetanus, I hate that shot. I had it two days ago.

She's only 12.
Its actually because a mother can pass the virus onto their children and the child might not show symptoms until later in life. People can also be resistant to the virus and carry it all their lives and not show symptoms, but still spread the virus. Its actually very similar to herpes because you can carry herpes and never know it and still pass it on with something as innocent as a kiss.

If you ever want to feel clean again, never look into virology.
the simple cold sore on the mouth is from a type of herpes virus and can be found vaginally as well. my wife had one and we didn't have sex until she was cleared of it being a problem.

How common is that?
I think that is the important question here. If there is a risk of any vaccine causing any adverse effects, then what are the chances of it happening compared to the risk of getting sick having not been vaccinated?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back