Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Heavenly Father in Jesus name...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

iLOVE

Heavenly Father in Jesus name, I thank you that I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I thank you that I am a child of God, created in the image of Lord Jesus Christ, subject to the fruit of the spirits and the character of God. As Jesus is so am I. I thank you that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. If God be for me who can be against me. Heavenly Father you are my refuge and fortress, my strength and my rock. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Let no evil harm me, grieve me, or tempt me. Today I put on the full armor of God from the crown of my head to the sole of my feet.

In Jesus name I pray that I may be filled with the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him. I pray that my heart will be flooded with light so that I can understand the confident hope he has given to those he called.

In Jesus name I pray that I may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding that I will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God.

In Jesus name I pray that you set my mind and keep it set on what is above (the higher things), not on the things that are on the earth.

In Jesus name I pray that you fix my thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Help me Jesus to think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.

In Jesus name I pray that you set my mind and fix my thoughts on seeking the kingdom of God and his righteousness and His will first in all areas of my life.

In Jesus name I pray that you fill my heart and my soul to seek the LORD my God; Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus. Lead me and guide me in all my ways to submit to you, so that my path will be made straight.

In Jesus name I pray that He would grant me, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in my heart through faith; that I, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that I may be filled with all the fullness of God.

In Jesus name create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

In Jesus name I depend on you to teach me, lead me, and guide me in a path of holiness and righteousness so that your will be done in earth as it is in heaven.

In Jesus name I pray that you keep me in perfect peace and I pray “grace – grace” over my family and myself. In Jesus name, Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven. I boldly come to the throne of grace and mercy with a humble and repentant heart. Bless your son with favor exceedingly abundantly above all that I ask or think, according to the power that works in me while I live; so that I may be a blessing to others.

Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your Gospel. I am an Ambassador for Lord Jesus Christ. A stranger on earth; do not hide your riches and glory from me.My soul is consumed with longing for your presence at all times. Cause me to understand the way of your precepts that I may meditate on your wonderful deeds. Strengthen me according to your word. Keep me from deceitful ways; be gracious to me and teach me your ways.

I have chosen the way of faithfulness; I have set my heart on your ways. I hold fast to your statutes, Lord; do not let me be put to shame. I run in the path of your will, for you have broadened my understanding. Teach me, Lord, the way of your decrees, that I may follow it to the end. Give me understanding, so that I may keep your will and obey it with all my heart. Direct me in the path of your commands, for there I find delight. Turn my heart toward your statutes and not toward selfish gain. Turn my eyes away from worthless things; preserve my life according to your word.

Fulfill your promise to your son, so that you may be feared. Let know disgrace or lack ever come upon me. In your righteousness preserve my life. Your hands made me and formed me; give me understanding to learn your will. Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path. I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your will. You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word. Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me. Praise be to you my Father in heaven; teach me your decrees. I delight in your decrees; I will not neglect your word. In Jesus name, Amen.

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back