Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello All

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

T Man

Hi I am new to this site, my name is Raymond aka T Man. I am a Christian and serve God my Father, I learn from Jesus via the Holy Spirit. I believe in 3 things with out doubts, God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. I trust in the words of Christ with all my heart not one word is wrong or in error. I have faith in Christ, here I would like to point out my faith is not belief, for me belief is just knowledge but FAITH is full trusting even in the things we fail to undertand. I travel around Christian website speaking about what Jesus tells me, not just the written words we know of. I have been speaking to Christ for 21 years and for 19 years keep it to myself as asked by Him. Many will judge me, this I know as i have been banned from some sites and made to feel unwelcomed at others. I have been judged according to knowledge, but not according to Christ commands by the fruit. Please i ask you if you judge me, judge me by the friut.

I pray you see the important information I carry for the Lord.

Hello and welcome T-man :wave
As long as things align with scripture I see no problem. :)

Welcome aboard Raymond the CF Forums. Well, brother we are very glad to have you join us here, and I pray that you will be bless by our brethern here. We have the Men's Locker Room [no ladies allowed] for private discussions amongst you gentlemen. We have many forums to partiscipate in, but please read the forums rules before you enter. Other than that...may God richly bless you while you're here fellowshipping with us as the Body of Christ.

Welcome T-man. I too am a Christian, I believe the word of God 100%. I also believe Jesus talks to us through the Holy Spirit. My only though on your matter is as long as you don't say Jesus comes in your room at night and sits in the chair across the room.. Then I'm ok... ;)

Howdy T Man
The LORD bless thee and keep thee. The LORD make his face shine upon thee and be gracious unto thee. The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee and give thee peace.

Amen :pray

Thanks all for your kind words of welcome. Sorry I have not answered until now but I have been away working. many people to reach and little time to do it in.
I look forward to sharing my dreams and the things Jesus teaches me.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back