Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello all~

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

PStevens

[FONT=맑은 고딕]Hi guys myname is Paul Stevens and I’ve recently joined your forum! I am currentlyworking on a project for a book. I was hoping to gather more information fromfellow Christians for my book. [/FONT]

[FONT=맑은 고딕]The otherweek our church was discussing how people came to meet Jesus. Some of thestories were incredibly interesting and moving. I was extremely touched by howeveryone’s story was so unique and powerful. It made me realize how Jesus trulyworks in many different ways to different people.[/FONT]

[FONT=맑은 고딕]This hasinspired me to create a collection of stories of how individuals met Jesus and toshare these heartwarming stories with as many people as I can. I hope that thestories of how real people met Jesus can help others to find Jesus and alsothose who have lost faith to reconnect with Jesus. [/FONT]

[FONT=맑은 고딕]Listeningto these stories has once again shown me how amazing Jesus is. I would like tocontinue to hear more stories about how others have come to meet Jesus.[/FONT]

[FONT=맑은 고딕]If you wouldlike to share your story on how you met Jesus please email me your story to [/FONT][FONT=맑은 고딕]paul.stevens857@gmail.com[/FONT][FONT=맑은 고딕] or [/FONT][FONT=맑은 고딕]howimetjesus@gmail.com[/FONT][FONT=맑은 고딕] [/FONT]

[FONT=맑은 고딕]Also Iwould be happy to send you a copy of the completed collection if your story isincluded![/FONT]

Hi Paul.

Welcome to CFnet!

You might what to post this request in the General Forum as there is more traffic there and more people will see your request.

I think it is a lovely idea! Good luck and all the best!

Back