Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello Everyone

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Genesis

Hello friends,just wanted to say hi to all.i am new here and this seems like a good forum.however someone please tell me that why i dont have access to my own profile page? And why i cannot upload avatar? Plus i am not permitted to use codes in my signatures.New here,you guys will understand me.

Genesis -

Greetings to you..

Welcome to the forums :waving

I believe you have to post like five times?

Admins/Mods correct me if I'm wrong, but I wasn't able to do any of those either until I posted a few post(s) in the forums..

So welcome, and we'll see you out there

LJ

Greetings to all.My friends please forgive me for that "shouting" post of mine.I realize now why its considered shouting...just recieved a reply from a friend and he explained it to me.I Promise,this will never happen again. :)

Greetings to all. My friends please forgive me for that "shouting" post of mine. I realize now why it's considered shouting... just received a reply from a friend and he explained it to me. I Promise, this will never happen again. :)
Oh no, next you'll be telling us of plans to remove your avatar howling at the moon. :sad

Hi there, G!

Good to see you here. God bless His Word to you.

thanks mate,i know about it and gospel of john is my favourite.the tone,meaning and message is very much different from other gospels.However,scholars believe that mark is more reliable..

Ooops,I didnt realize its your signature (i thought you asked me to read it ha ha ha ha)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Genesis, welcome. Where are you from, if you don't mind my asking? :)

I am from India dear buddy :)

Ah well, I am almost on your side of the world, but to the north ... I live in Estonia!

Could you possibly send to us here in Estonia some warm weather from India ? ;) :)

thanks mate,i know about it and gospel of john is my favourite.the tone,meaning and message is very much different from other gospels.However,scholars believe that mark is more reliable..

I also love the Gospel of John.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back