Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello everyone

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

~Lexy~

Hi there,

My name's Lexy and I've been hearing a lot about the discussions on these boards and over the past few months I've been in & out reading them & decided whether or not to go ahead & join. I'm currently a Bible College student and truly enjoy fellowship with others as well as learning what I can about the origins of the Bible and the Church. I'm also very much into the use of science to prove the events of the Bible, and really science in general has been a favorite subject of mine since I was in middle school. I look forward to meeting some of you and possibly sharing in fellowship.

Blessings,
~Lexy :shades

Last edited by a moderator:
Agape, hello and thank you. :wave

Farouk, I'm studying a bit of everything really. My classes are coving everything from Genesis to Revelation & everything inbetween. I'm going to college for ministry to prepare for whatever it is that God has instore for me. Even though I've loved all of my classes my favorite classes so far, if I had to choose, have been the classes studying the books of Romans & Galatians.

Agape, hello and thank you. :wave

Farouk, I'm studying a bit of everything really. My classes are coving everything from Genesis to Revelation & everything inbetween. I'm going to college for ministry to prepare for whatever it is that God has instore for me. Even though I've loved all of my classes my favorite classes so far, if I had to choose, have been the classes studying the books of Romans & Galatians.

Lexy:

Yes, with the God-glorifying and sinner-humbling doctrine of Romans and Galatians you really do have much of the heart of the body of the truth as it is revealed in the blessed person of the Lord Jesus, in the gospel. Hope you'll be blessed by the 'strong meat' in these Epistles! Ephesians and Hebrews are other really encouraging and clear letters.

Blessings.

Back