Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello from a new member

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

ari.sketch

Hello all,

I just wanted to say hello and thank you for having me. I wish I would have joined at a better time in my life as I'm just barely hanging on at the moment, but I want to say that God is good, He is loving and full of mercy and grace, and I do hope and plan to be a positive contributor in this forum.
Also learning the importance of community. Somewhat difficult for me to find a Christian community right now, but thankful for this online community.
God bless!

Ari

Hi Ari
It's nice to have you aboard.
Looking forward to knowing you better.
Welcome!

Is your avatar your work BTW?

Blessings

Hi Ari, I'm totally new here too and this is my very first post, a reply to you. Welcome and praying for you.
Hello hello,
And thanks for the prayer, brother,
welcome to the forum, I pray that it will be a blessing for you - and I'm sure you'll be a blessing here as well :)

Back