Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello from Colorado

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Zom

How's it going? My name is Zom. I'm an aspiring full-time writer who lives in Colorado Springs. I'm hoping to move to Florida in a few years, though we'll see if that timetable moves closer in a few months. I found this place because the other forum I used to frequent has deteriorated to a community of people who don't seem to talk about spiritual matters anymore. Not that every conversation needs to be about God; it's actually a relief to meet a Christian who doesn't feel obliged to "praise God" in every statement. Still, it's nice to discuss Him at all on a Christian forum.

I'm an open book, so feel free to ask anything you'd like.

Welcome to CFnet! :wave

Any question? Do you sleep? :lol Not by my own choice, I typically run on 3-4 hours of sleep. You posted a few hours ago, and it shows you on line now, so we might be related! :shrug

Be blessed.

Welcome to CFnet! :wave

Any question? Do you sleep? :lol Not by my own choice, I typically run on 3-4 hours of sleep. You posted a few hours ago, and it shows you on line now, so we might be related! :shrug

Be blessed.

I try my best not to sleep. I actually really enjoy insomnia, aside from that "dragging" feeling I get. If it weren't for that, I wouldn't sleep at all. I do have a form of mild bipolar disorder that plays havoc with my sleep schedule, not to mention a job that keeps me working from three in the afternoon to eleven thirty at night. My goal is to eventually hit the eject button on my job and be a full-time writer, and night is the time when I feel the most inspired. Consequently, it's also the time when I get the most cranky when I'm interrupted in the middle of that inspiration.

Hi, Zom. Nice to meet you. I've been to Colorado a few times and really enjoyed it.:wave

Colorado is nice, except for the snow storms and some of the towns. I've seen the largest and smallest towns that Colorado has to offer. I prefer a big city with warm temperatures and the ocean, so unless I find a very good reason to stay in Colorado, I'll be moving to Florida within a two years (hopefully).

Thank you all for the welcome. :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back