Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello from OH - IO

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

ZHarner83

Hello everyone. My name is Zach. I am a Youth Director at Fostoria Assembly of God in Fostoria Ohio.

I am a former 0311 in the USMC. I am also currently getting my bachelors in software engineering and getting my pastoral certification through Global University!

I am also a blogger as of recently. I have a blog called Separation of Sin and State. You can google it to find it if you would like to!

I love Jesus and all that He has done for me.

Hi Zach and welcome to CF.net. It sounds as if you have a full plate and I hope you have time for our fellowship. May God bless you here in Jesus' name. :wave

Hello, Zach. Always good to greet a Marine. It's nice to have you. God bless you in your ministry to the youth in Fostoria. :)

Thank you Speculative. I see you are from Seattle. Even though I am from Ohio, I have been a Seahawks fan since I was 10 years old! Are you one as well?

Thank you Eugune. Sorry I missed your post in my last reply! I scrolled down too quickly. I am looking forward to all fellowship here!

Thank you Speculative. I see you are from Seattle. Even though I am from Ohio, I have been a Seahawks fan since I was 10 years old! Are you one as well?

Yes I am. Interestingly enough, I was born and raised in Cincinnati. When I was a kid, the Seahawks drafted Brian Bosworth from Oklahoma and I hated that guy. I hated the Seahawks just because of it--then, when I moved out here, I found that the Seahawks fans hated him too, so I learned it was okay to be a Seahawks fan :) (Of course, when I say 'hated' I mean as a football player and a celebrity, not as a human being. )

Haha. I know what you mean!

It's good to see another Hawks fan. This is their year! (unless the refs give it to the steelers again!)

I live 15 minutes from Big Ben's hometown of Findlay.... I've had to listen to the band wagoners for quite a while now!!

Its ok, the Lord knows the truth about that Super Bowl!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back