Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello from Pennsylvania!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

walter

Hello everyone!
I just joined, obviously, and I'd like to tell you a little about myself and I hope you will tell me a little about yourselves as well.

I grew up Catholic and later decided it was not the church for me. I roamed around in the secular world for a while but never lost the core of my faith. I then looked into the Baptist church, on into the charismatic pentecostal movement. I attended a few home churches but was disillusioned because I could never find a church that truly believed and practiced the teachings of Jesus.

I still believe, more strongly now than ever, and I seek to know and obey God. I write a few articles and have a blog in which I post some of the articles. I write about what disillusioned christians think of organized religion, :nono their experiences while part of an organized religion :crazy and what someone who doesn't want to reject the church entirely can do about it. :chin

I am not here to stir up trouble. Far from it. I will treat you all with love and respect so be at peace. I look forward to meeting you all! :)

Hey! Welcome :) I have been a member of this site for like.. 20 minutes and I like it alot already! lol

and Pennsylvania huh? That's cool.. heard it was nice there

Thanks Kimberly!! :)
Yes, it's nice and green but it rains a lot!! :nono

I was living in Oklahoma and it harly rains there at all compared to here but it is so hot! :verysad

I guess I'm right where I'm supposed to be.

Have a great day or evening or whatever Kimberly! Thanks! :)

Morning...lol well its like 3 am.. we are ten and a half hours ahead of the central time zone.. it can be so confusing.. I had to get used to it, especially when I would try and call my mom at a good time for me but it was like 2 am there..lol

I was looking at colleges in Pennsylvania, for after I got out of the army..
but now I am looking at New York.. I think (with me using the GI bill)
this is the only time I would be able to afford to live in NYC lol
so I figure..I'm young.. why not :)

Sure!! My girlfriend goes to Albright College in Reading PA. It will be a full university in about 2 years.
Her brother goes to Penn State. I went for one whole year to Rogers State in Oklahoma.

Whatever you decide and wherever you go you will do well. I can feel it! :)

Albright? I actually looked at that one! Now I'm looking at Mercy in NYC..
but it's a hard choice because there are so many good colleges out there!

Albright looks like an awesome school though.. that's cool that she goes there

kimberlyb0112 said:
Albright? I actually looked at that one! Now I'm looking at Mercy in NYC..
but it's a hard choice because there are so many good colleges out there!

Albright looks like an awesome school though.. that's cool that she goes there

Yes, she really likes it. She's studying fashion design and business admin. She's very talented and rest assured she's going to make a mark. She already has locally.

Oh wow.. that's really neat. Fashion design is an awesome field.. well, anything with the word fashion in it really..

:)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back