Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

hello from Tony, Central Florida.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
T

tonyb4hope

I know....maybe I should not have put the Central Florida in there!!! Some of ya probably feel..."geez, must be nice in Florida". Well yes, but at times it can be very hot and even miserable....muggy, muggy, muggy with the humidity.
Hello from Tony Bartoli. I just signed onto this board and it's nice to see so many on here. Looks like a fun and good support group also for some people. I love connecting with people and saying a big HELLO!!!! I am actually out of Florida quite a bit as I travel. I am in a Ministry where I speak in Schools and Churches on the topic - Issue of BULLYING. It is showing up in the news more. I Have CEREBRAL PALSY(muscular dystrophy) and was bullied for 5 years in public Schools for being "different". Now God has blessed me to speak nationally and help reach out on this issue. You can put in Tony Bartoli on a google search and find my web-site. It is truly HOPE that we have in relationship with God.
Blessings,
Tony

Hello and welcome to the forums Tony!! Feel free to send the heat and humidity up this way anytime you like. :)

Hello Tony! It's nice to meet you and have you here! I hope that you enjoy it here!

That sounds like a great ministry! May God bless it!

Take care, don't get too hot down there, and while you send heat and humidity to NY, please send only rain to Arkansas! :wink:

In Christ,

CLY

thanks!!!!

Thanks very very much.....it is nice to get a warm welcome!!!
Tony

Hello there!
Its great to hear that your reaching out to those kids :) And its sad to hear about the Cerebral Palsy thing...but dont worry God is always with you :angel:

Blessings. That is an awesome and much needed ministry. I hope we will both find encouragement and community here. Everyone needs more places of support, especially when ministring to others on a regular basis.

Hey! Welcome to the forums! I'm relatively new here too. I hope you enjoy everthing. If you need anything just pm me! ttyl

Back