Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello from...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Caroline

Brazil :) I just though that more people would open this thread if they wanted to know where the "hello" was from. :biggrin I hope it worked

I'm a 23-years-old (born and live) Brazilian who'd be in love with Jesus if "being in love" was enough to explain how I feel. I've been in love so many times in my life, with so many things (reading, music, theater, arts, poetry, law, charity, children, newborns... :biggrin) but NONE of them compares how I feel about Jesus, His word, His salvation plan, His grace, His Glory...

First you need to know that I talk (therefore write) a lot, so, be patient please :silly
Second, you need to know that I'm still taking english classes and I've never been in U.S or other place where English is the spoken language so, so I might make a mistake of spelling or grammatical order once in a while, be patient 2 :silly

I've joined this board to share my faith in Christ and get insipired by yours. I am currently studying Theology at a Seminary (like your undergraduate degree or something. I also hope to join the university to study philosophy this year, or law school next year (Where God leads me) and start studying at a music conservatory) and I felt the need to meet other people around the world who live and preach the same faith as me.

Although I am fully aware of what I proclaim, study and live, I've had moments where I have to really listen to other experiences, talk with others who are not part of my living in the church or seminary, exchange experiences, be inspired to really continue studying. In the end I am here to make new friends and to meet other members of the kingdom of God.

I hope to be active and contribute here, but again, I ask , BE PATIENT, PLEASE :)

i have a friend that lives in rio de janiero , but since he left florida i havent heard from him:sad.He is missed here alot.

Hello Caroline from Brazil, and welcome to CFn. Don't worry about your English, as I'm sure you write and speak it, better than I do. I, myself, am from the state of Minnesota, here in the US.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back