Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello - here to learn about Jesus

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Kaliani

Hello everyone :)

I am here because I am very much drawn to Jesus. I cannot get enough of his wise teachings.

My main problem is finding a church to join. There are so many! And each claim that they are the one true church!

I only seek my Beloved master. I assume you all seek him too, and I wish to learn from you all.

I am a girl.

I am not in a Church so I think I am not a Christian. This makes me frightened and sad.

I am here to learn, not argue. I must focus on the log in my own eye.

Hi dear Kaliani and welcome to CF.net. There are many here that can teach the things you seek, and I ask that God opens your eyes to His truth in Jesus' name. Join right in and may God bless our time together. It's good to have you with us.
:waving

Welcome

I am not in a Church so I think I am not a Christian. This makes me frightened and sad.
Going or not going to church does not determine if you are a Christian or not.

But I do hope you find a church that you can be part of because that can stregthen your relationship with Jesus. If you are comfortable with sharing your general location, I can try to help you find one. What are you looking for in a church?

Sometimes it just takes going different churches in your area to find the one you like.

Hi, good to see you. Knowing the Savior, and by faith being cleansed by His blood, is what makes a person a Christian, not belonging to a church.

For a church to have any value, it should consist of Christians meeting simply to pray together and read the Bible.

God bless His Word to you; how about looking up John 3.16:

'For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.'

What a promise!

Hello everyone :)

I am here because I am very much drawn to Jesus. I cannot get enough of his wise teachings.

My main problem is finding a church to join. There are so many! And each claim that they are the one true church!

I only seek my Beloved master. I assume you all seek him too, and I wish to learn from you all.

I am a girl.

I am here to learn, not argue. I must focus on the log in my own eye.

welcome to CF.net just feel at home :wave

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back