Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Hello ,i am new member here

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
X

xiazhiping1986

Hello every ,i am Linda Xia from China.And i find this forums several days ago.For i am an Christan ,and i like English very much(Though my english is so poor,but i like it).So i would like to learn more about Jesus and also want to lear my English !!Thank God.Thank Everyone here .Want to be friends with everyone!!

:waving

Hello to you~ Linda Xia ~ and WELCOME too! :biggrin

I pray you will find Jesus as you find friends here~ and that God blesses every minute you are here.

You speak English very well... :thumb What Chinese language do you speak?

sheshisown

sheshisown said:
:waving

Hello to you~ Linda Xia ~ and WELCOME too! :biggrin

I pray you will find Jesus as you find friends here~ and that God blesses every minute you are here.

You speak English very well... :thumb What Chinese language do you speak?

sheshisown
Thank you very much!!God will bless everyone here!!I speak Standard spoken Chinese .You can speak Chines too??

Blessing xiazhiping1986,
It is always good and feels my heart with joy to see new comers who are full of the Holy Spirit.
I want to be friends with you also. Lee

My email is ( lee@yeshuastruth.com ) if you just want to write to someone.

:biggrin Linda Xia~

Thank you very much!!God will bless everyone here!!I speak Standard spoken Chinese .You can speak Chines too??

Only when I have the time to look up the words in an online dictionary... but sometimes I put your words together wrong... :oops

Here is another try...

您好,和平给你,ç³达å¤Â。

sheshisown~ :nod

xiazhiping1986 said:
Hello every ,i am Linda Xia from China.And i find this forums several days ago.For i am an Christan ,and i like English very much(Though my english is so poor,but i like it).So i would like to learn more about Jesus and also want to lear my English !!Thank God.Thank Everyone here .Want to be friends with everyone!!
你好! 我å«minnesota。去年我學中文债›æœˆå¯是忘记都。

Lee100 said:
Blessing xiazhiping1986,
It is always good and feels my heart with joy to see new comers who are full of the Holy Spirit.
I want to be friends with you also. Lee

My email is ( lee@yeshuastruth.com ) if you just want to write to someone.

Hello ,lee.Nice to meet you !!I will write you and glad to make friend with you !We from diffient country,had we have do not meet each other ,but for the God ,we love each other and get well with each other!! :thumb

sheshisown said:
Only when I have the time to look up the words in an online dictionary... but sometimes I put your words together wrong...
If you're interested in learning, there is a great online dictionary. It allows you to "draw" the characters you don't know to look them up. It's called Nciku.com. And you can also use Babelfish to help translate. Just remember, Chinese has two character sets -- traditional and simplified. Most mainlanders use simplified Chinese.

minnesota said:
xiazhiping1986 said:
你好! 我å«minnesota。去年我學中文四月å¯是忘记都。
呵å‘Â很高兴认识你哦,中文ä¸Âéâ€â„¢Ã¥â€œÂ¦!!互相学习!OK!! :)

xiazhiping1986 said:
minnesota said:
你好! 我å«minnesota。去年我學中文四月å¯是忘记都。
呵呵,很高€¦Â´Ã¨Â®Â¤Ã¨Â¯â€ Ã¤Â½Â Ã¥â€œÂ¦,中文ä¸Âéâ€â„¢Ã¥â€œÂ¦!!互相学习!OK!! :)
好好ï¼Â:)

:waving Hi Linda~

哈哈是啊@:lol :lol 这是ä¹Â趣。 。 。我会和大åÂ谈谈你在我们的论åÂݍ³达@:yes

bonnie

Hi Linda!

Welcome!

Where in China do you live? Some from our fellowship just moved to China to teach English for a year.

God bless you and help you in all your endeavors!

Mike

mikev said:
Hi Linda!

Welcome!

Where in China do you live? Some from our fellowship just moved to China to teach English for a year.

Mike
Hello Mike,nice to meet you !!I Live in Hangzhong Zhejiang Province.Do you know about it!!And west lake is very famous.One of My English teacher from American who is a christan,and he was teacher my college one year and come bake to American.He is called Mr Loner .And his wife is Linda .Do you know them??Hope we can talk more !!Thank you !God bless you

xiazhiping1986 said:
mikev said:
Hi Linda!

Welcome!

Mike
Hello Mike,nice to meet you !!I Live in Hangzhong Zhejiang Province.Do you know about it!!And west lake is very famous.One of My English teacher from American who is a christan,and he was teacher my college one year and come bake to American.He is called Mr Loner .And his wife is Linda .Do you know them??Hope we can talk more !!Thank you !God bless you
hello as well, i certainly dont know any chinese but i did kung fu(wushu) and some tai chi years ago.
my demonation of church is having two missionaries to china visiting to tell us of ur country, and i wish i could make but i will unable to do so.

jason

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back