Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello I am the new guy

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hello My Brothers and sisters in the Lord and Christ Jesus!
I wanted to come here and introduce my self My real name is Michael A Jarvis but go by Mike
My screen name is my SASS name Single action Shooters Society I am currently recovering from a Quadruple bypass open heart surgery and awaiting cardiac clearance for an urgent back surgery and a pending hip replacement and right hip revision so I am restricted to a lot of activities therefore I have a lot of time on my hands so I thought what better way to pass the time than to have to meet new friends and have fellowship and learn a little about other denominations of the body of Christ I was saved on resurrection day at the age of nine but became the prodigal son when I started high school and followed the ways of the world until My wife of twenty six years had our one and only son.
I have been heavily doctrinated in the Southern Baptist denomination. I no longer label myself with a denomination or religion but rather I am a Holy Spirit filled Disciple of the lord Jesus who seeks to know him more that I some day be made complete when My service to father God is fulfilled here on this old sin sick world
I attend Abbas House in Hixon Tennessee so if any of you are ever in the area PM me here and we can have a meet and greet any way this is getting long winded so I will stop here and finish up by saying Howdy!:woot

Welcome to CFnet, The Poly Grip Kid :wave2

Sounds like you've been brought through quite the lot, with more surgery pending. Prayers are offered for your continued recovery.

We're a fun and eclectic group of lovely people.....hope you enjoy your time in fellowship with us :thumbsup

Brother Mike, that was a wonderful and glorious introduction to our Christian fellowship. For a man seemingly falling apart from the seams health-wise, you appear well able to hold your own in the spiritual realm. Praise God, it is with joy I welcome you in Jesus' name.
:wave2

Thanks My Brothers and Sisters Yes I have quite a testimony what father God has brought me through and is continuing to do in my life. Satan is trying to get my body because he knows My eternal soul belongs to my heavenly Father. God has me on this earth for a purpose and that purpose has not yet been fulfilled. I stopped telling God how big my storm is I tell the storm how BIG my God is...
Greater is He who is in me than he who is in this sin sick world!
Alleluia Praise King Jesus!
Thanks for the prayers for healing and the welcome and your love
I will share my complete testimony in the proper section for those who may not regularly visit this section.
I would ask that you pray that my testimony may find someone who is going through sickness and at the end of their rope and may be giving up hope or may not know Christ Jesus at all and it may some way reach them until then I have to get to bed so I can make a doctors appointment tomorrow
Thanks for the fellowship and Love you in the Lord:wave

Too bad, considering you're living in one the epi-centers of that sport.

Yes Willie there are many locations very near by all around me where folks go to hang glide I do however enjoy Piloting R/C slope gliding at some of the same locations the hang gliders use to launch and R/C airplanes.
I scratch build them from depron foam.
I have an update considering my pending back surgery...
I went today to see my cardiologist and he released me to have my back surgery. My Wife Diann called
just a few minutes ago to inform me the back surgeons office called and has an appointment scheduled for this Thursday to discuss when I can have this emergency minimally evasive procedure and the evasive LC 3, 4 & 5 fusion so it is looking like prayerfully I will be able to have these procedures done before the years end.
Father God is Faithfully moving in my behalf!

Thanks Christ empowered and Kathi
I have an update on my back surgery status: My vascular Surgeon and my Cardiologist are very pleased with my recovery so I have been cleared for my back surgery I am going to my back surgeon in the morning for a consultation and is looking like I will be having the Procedure before the years end Alleluia! :woot2

Thanks Christ empowered and Kathi
I have an update on my back surgery status: My vascular Surgeon and my Cardiologist are very pleased with my recovery so I have been cleared for my back surgery I am going to my back surgeon in the morning for a consultation and is looking like I will be having the Procedure before the years end Alleluia! :woot2
I pray that everything goes well and that you have a fast and complete recovery.

well m back surgeon set up an appointment for me to see a neurologist before I have surgery.so aparently what was once an emergency back surgery is not as much an emergency now we were discussing my pain and i told him since my surgery I have burning down both legs I guess a bel went off in his head thinking I had neuropathy in the legs but I still have a lot of back pain when I stand too long. I am just going to leave it in Gods hands and continue to believe that I am healed already just a little delayed timing:)
thanks for your prayers and please remember me in your daily intercessory prayers.
Thank you bros and sisters!

well m back surgeon set up an appointment for me to see a neurologist before I have surgery.so aparently what was once an emergency back surgery is not as much an emergency now we were discussing my pain and i told him since my surgery I have burning down both legs I guess a bel went off in his head thinking I had neuropathy in the legs but I still have a lot of back pain when I stand too long. I am just going to leave it in Gods hands and continue to believe that I am healed already just a little delayed timing:)
thanks for your prayers and please remember me in your daily intercessory prayers.
Thank you bros and sisters!

Welcome Poly Grip Kid,
I left a reply to your welcome on my post for you too.
Now then...........Once you settle it with God that you kknow you have the healing then you are healed.....this is where the rubber meets the road....... some times it takes a little longer for us to see it in our bodies and in this time you MUST and I repeat MUST keep your Faith in Check and this means your words Too for they are as important as knowing God heals !! Dont call the dog when the dog is standing right there....Another words dont keep speaking the problem but keep His words in your mouth by speaking the answer,,,You are healed... see people call out for sickness too much...OHhhhhh I am so sick....OHHHHHHHHHHHHH i am soooooooooooooo sick, dang this flue is gonna kill me yet.......NOT WISE cause you need to be calling out for healing............I am healed by the blood that Jesus shed on the cross and by the stipes He bore. Call out His healing words.....

Just thought I would share this with you...... I will stop other wise I will go on and on and on,
Welcome My Healed brother...
Blessed thee are
Jim

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back