Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello! I'm new here...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hi!
I'm Genesis28:15 and I am so excited to be on here! I can't wait to learn more about the Scripture and meet other like-minded people.

"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you." Genesis 28:15

Me

Welcome!

We are excited to have you here too.

The Lord Bless you and Keep you.

JLB

It's a pleasure to welcome you dear sister in Christ. Make yourself at home, holler at us if you need help finding your way around, and may you be blessed in your time with us in Jesus' name.
:wave2

Hi!
I'm Genesis28:15 and I am so excited to be on here! I can't wait to learn more about the Scripture and meet other like-minded people.

"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you." Genesis 28:15

Me
Welcome to Christian Forums, Genesis 28:15.

Hi!

Me

Greetings sister! Welcome to our forum. :wave2

Welcome to CF! :wave2

You'll find a lot of Christian support here, and I hope you'll take part in the friendly disagreements of our raucous family.

Hi!

Me
Shalom Achi! Allelua YHWH YESHUA HOSANA HOSANA HOSANA IN THE HIGHEST!

Yarusalem "The city of peace". Peace is our city dwell in her streets of ever lasting Light and Love where JUSTICE is King=) His Kingdom is HEAVEN from High to Low and anywhere his rivers of Life flow, once on the bottom now on the top=) ambassadoring for JUSTICE is all we got, from beginning to end we shall always be because WE have been graciously added to his tree=) Shalom, salem, YESHUA HA MASSIACH WELCOMES YOU AGAIN!

Back