Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello my name is

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
chuck an m80 into a pond and watch the fishes come up and cast your net , try it works, friends of mine have done it.

i miss blowing up things in the army ie c4, tnt and det chord. its fun on the range if done safe.

jason

a coworker has done and used to do it alot. m80 is 1/5 th of a stick of dynmate, it must be a small pond, not a lake. i live near the beach, when the navy does under water demolotion, they cordon off the beach so that the whales are injured.

Thats cool. Did you mean to say so that the whales are uninjured? lol
Btw, I saw the "Silence I kill you" thing in your signature, thats from Jeff Dunham, right? I love that guy.

KatieM80 said:
Thats cool. Did you mean to say so that the whales are uninjured? lol
Btw, I saw the "Silence I kill you" thing in your signature, thats from Jeff Dunham, right? I love that guy.
yes, i'm quoting ahmed the dead terrorist. , that's correct the area is cordoned off so that the whales are uninjured, if they are stunned by they loose the sense of direction and tend to beach themselves and die. blue whales mainly, that range is near jacksonville, fl i live way south of that.

jason

Welcome to the site Katie.

Nick, I don't see what you are talking about...There are no staff members here telling anyone to go blow things up...However fun it may be in video games...

tossing the m80 thing into the pond is one thing, but i wasnt promoting or encouraging her to do that, only that it has been done.

i have used explosive before while on active duty in basic training.

jason

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back