Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello New Member

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hello I am a new member and am grateful to be here to share the word of God with you all.

I have been lost for some time but in the spring of 2023 I was found. I was baptized in the cold waters of Lake Ontario and have a new church family that brings me great joy and hope for the future.

I've been working on my own bible study, and I'm sharing the journey with everyone. The work keeps me busy and is helping me to understand the scriptures. You can follow my journey at https://scriptureinsight.org

Please let me know what you think. I have completed the works of Genesis so far and I am planning to move to the New Testament before I come back and continue with Exodus.

Very happy to be here and I look forward to many discussions with you all!

Best,
Michael

Hello I am a new member and am grateful to be here to share the word of God with you all.

I have been lost for some time but in the spring of 2023 I was found. I was baptized in the cold waters of Lake Ontario and have a new church family that brings me great joy and hope for the future.

I've been working on my own bible study, and I'm sharing the journey with everyone. The work keeps me busy and is helping me to understand the scriptures. You can follow my journey at https://scriptureinsight.org

Please let me know what you think. I have completed the works of Genesis so far and I am planning to move to the New Testament before I come back and continue with Exodus.

Very happy to be here and I look forward to many discussions with you all!

Best,
Michael

Greetings and blessings in Christ.

If you should need a Christian community to interact with, we're here.

Back