Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello there! Looking for Friends

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
My name is Kimberly, I am 23 years old. I am a Christian and a single mother to a beautiful 3 year old. I have been attending a great church in Michigan for about a year and a half and still have not been blessed with any friends so I am hoping God will use this site to bring me closer with other Christians because God is good! If you would like to talk I would love it if you would send me a message. Thank you and God bless!

Dear Sister Kimberly, what a beautiful request, and I am so blessed to be able to welcome you here to our Christian fellowship in Jesus' name.
Blessings in Christ Jesus. :wave2

Hello and welcome! This is a great place for fellowship. Sometimes we crooked sticks can draw a straight line with God's help. This place has helped me on more than one occasion. Welcome to our little ragamuffin family.

My name is Kimberly, I am 23 years old. I am a Christian and a single mother to a beautiful 3 year old. I have been attending a great church in Michigan for about a year and a half and still have not been blessed with any friends so I am hoping God will use this site to bring me closer with other Christians because God is good! If you would like to talk I would love it if you would send me a message. Thank you and God bless!
Hi Kimberly! and how are you? I'am glad to know that of the above statement of our father/GOD and his Son our Lord Jesus is still good to us.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back