Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Aaron, welcome to the site. :wave We'd love to hear more about you and the Anglican faith and how it compares or differs to it's western offspring Episcopalian faith. :yes

Welcome Aaron in the name of Jesus to the CF Ministries. I hope in Christ that you enjoy fellowshipping with us, and that you'll be bless, as well as us being bless by you. We have a "Men's Locker Room" [by invitation] for discussions that may be private/personal and not for the viewing of women due to the subject, and visa versa with the "Ladies Locker Room".

We respectfully inform/ask that before you enter any/all forums, please read the rules, and strickly abide by them so not to have any misunderstandings arise. And not reading them before you enter....is unacceptable reasoning if one should arise. We also request that when any/all moderators have given noticed on the boards, that it's immediately taken heed of the first time. No one is the exception from following the rules, members/moderators alike. And we would appreciate/request the display of the "Fruits of the Spirit" when communicating with "ALL" members [lost or saved]. This ministry is not of chaos, but of obedience/harmony/peace and the display of Christ love among us.

So outside of that....we hope in Christ that you have a great time! All of us are looking forward to getting to know you on the boards. We're thankful our Lord has led you here to be a part of the Body of Christ here at CF. May our Lord continue to be a Lamp at your feet, and may our Lord lead you to be a blessing to others as well. Welcome aboard! And enjoy yourself, have fun, we have some great brethern here to share the Word of God with.

BTW my interest is the same as Vic's.....I would like that too!

Vic C. said:
Aaron, welcome to the site. :wave We'd love to hear more about you and the Anglican faith and how it compares or differs to it's western offspring Episcopalian faith. :yes

Broke away during the independace?

of course, 300 years is going to affect how things are run.

I mean, here i just attend me local Church, where we sing, pray and discuss.

We dont just switch off to things we dont like, we question most modern concepts and see how they relate to our faith, we dont seem afraid of change (unless its over the top) aslong as it doesnt degrade our core values.

We also discuss how we can spread the faith and also, make other peoples lives better.

mikev said:
Hello, Aaron!

I am new as well - my first post, so, "Hi to everyone."

Mike Verdicchio

Aye up! (My regions slang term for "Hello")

We also say "Aye up me old fruit" (Hello, How are you?), however i didnt think of national diffrence in meaning and an American got upset thinking something entirally diffrent!

Aye up, right back to you, Aaron!

Thanks for the explantion - i have learned something!

Perhaps you have heard that we have an "up" expression in the states: "What's up?" It means, what's going on? or, it can even mean, "How are you?"

Have a great weekend, and God bless you!

Mike

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back