Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Jam

Good morning/afternoon/evening/night, all. I was a Christian member of this forum about two years ago, I think, but now I'm slightly less sure of myself. This is part of the reason I've returned, if I'm honest, but that's perhaps an issue for another time. Anyway, I've not only forgotten my old username and password, but also the email address with which I registered my old account, so I think it is beyond saving ha, so I guess this is me now! I'm an eighteen-year-old student living in south-east England and I'm hoping to study theoretical/mathematical physics at Uni next September/October.

Also, just a quick heads-up to mods/admins; it would appear to be impossible to register without Facebook. I tried to register constantly for hours a few weeks ago, trying all sorts of different combinations of usernames, passwords, email addresses, timezones and answers to the "random question"... but whatever I typed in, I'd get the same result back "Your answer to the random question was incorrect", or some such message. I don't know if it's just me that has had this issue, but I managed to resolve it today - finally - by using my facebook: when registering after that, the random question just disappeared and so getting it wrong was not an issue

Oh, and how do I get an avatar? Have I gotta have a certain number of posts or something? The only option I have on the "edit avatar" tab is to have no avatar D:

Thanks!

That's the first time anyone has mentioned a problem registering. :confused: I'll leave that conundrum for someone else. Idunno.

Welcome (back) to CFnet! :wave

5.gif

Go into your Settings (click on that up on right) and on the left of the page that comes up you will see in a column all the different settings you can make... including avatars etc.

Welcome back.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back