Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] HELLO

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

WinterRose

:waving ... Well sorry that I have NOT been around since last week but on FRIDAY 6/29 ... We lost power because of a NASTY STORM that blew in ... If you listen to the news and here something about Ft. Wayne, Indiana and Ohio and all over our area well ... that is US so I am stuck in OHIO and we have not gotten ah our power back ... We have a generator and that is keeping us going but for a full blown power & ... fans, A/C, hot water we do not have enough to get us going & so they say it might not be till Saturday till we are up full power so we are having to do with what we can ... So, I am asking that you keep us in prayer and I will b back when I can !!

Love to all
:waving :waving

:pray :pray :pray

UPDATE LADIES ... Looks to be yet another week for us till the 12 th of JULY before we get OUR POWER back up and going ... HOW RUDE !!!!

Wow, you guys are having a tough time.....

Hope it gets sorted soon, (plus having a good result for your daughter's interview).

Blessings.

Wow, you guys are having a tough time. Hope it gets sorted soon, (plus having a good result for your daughter's interview). Blessings.

OOOH yes ... job interview is having to wait because the place she applied for has been without POWER too and so ... she { the boss } might be a wee bit behind so we will have to wait and see what happens ... thinking positive thoughts !!

See you all later !!

OOOH yes ... job interview is having to wait because the place she applied for has been without POWER too and so ... she { the boss } might be a wee bit behind so we will have to wait and see what happens ... thinking positive thoughts !!

See you all later !!

HisSummerRose:

I see....

It's kind of like, everyone is in the same boat, where you guys are, in your area, then...

Blessings.

:pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray

The news said tonight that it just might be either tomorrow or Saturday that our power might be up and going again so we will see will UPDATE when we do get it so take care and thanks all for the prayers ... see you soon !!

:waving :waving :waving :waving

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

as of 2:00 pm this afternoon OUR POWER came back on and it is good to have my old house back w/ A / C running again so thanks for the prayers and I shall be back on Monday to catch up !!

:waving

Exciting news, HisSummerRose!

Makes you feel as tho you're now living in the 21st century, doesn't it!

Hopefully, the contents of freezer & fridge survived?

:wave

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back