Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I hope all true believers in the Word of God, which is the Holy Bible (KJV), can come together and be of one mind and of one accord in all Truth, as Paul says in the New Testament. Furthermore, i listed the KJV as the source of my beliefs because not all bibles agree in context, and therefore, there can never be agreement between them on these issues, nor between the believers. As such, my interpretations are based soley on the KJV, and i cannot contend with other translations.

Since we are all born without knowledge in our brains, we must be taught the things we come to learn and believe: and we alone decide what we accept as the truth. Furthermore, since we all have free will to decide what is the truth and what we base our beleifs on, we should not be contentious one to another when we do not agree, but have compassion towards each other as one who is deceived and lost. If we are confident in our beliefs, then we should inner peace. i shall not be contentious about anything i might post on this site, because i can only say what i believe is the TRUTH, not what might really be the TRUTH, for i realize i might be wrong (if the Bible is not the Truth). i accept the Bible as the True Word from GOD, but others do not. How can we contend then, except by endless argument? Understand thought, that if we do disagree, we might both be wrong, but we cannot both be right.

As a note, i would like all viewers of this post to understand that most bible translations differ from the KJV from the very first sentence of Genesis, Chapter 1; therefore, either the KJV is wrong from the first, which means all else that follows is in doubt, or all the other bibles are in error from the start. Believe what you would, but would you trust a math book that began by stating that 1+1=3?

God Bless the faithful believers, as HE undoubtably does (Heb 11:6)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back