Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Alrighty, I' pretty bad at introductions so I apologize if this is awkward and uncomfortable to read :tongue Well, first of all I'm Rachel Keeth's younger sister, so I believe some of y'all have at least heard my name before.

So, first things first, I'm a sinner saved by grace and am striving to please and praise the Lord in everything I do, even though I fail quite often. I'm a photographer, a writer, bookworm and a pretty big nerd. I love anything old and adore learning about history. I'm also the youngest of five girls (Yeah no boys, I know, I'm missing out. But my dad totally helped me not be too girly because of it which I love) I'm living in Texas and have since I was 6 but I'm a Louisianan by heart and blood (we go back many generations there on both sides of my family).

There's a bit about myself, sorry if its too much. Please feel free to ask any questions, I look forward to getting to know everyone on here!

Blessings, Caroline.

Alrighty, I' pretty bad at introductions so I apologize if this is awkward and uncomfortable to read :tongue Well, first of all I'm Rachel Keeth's younger sister, so I believe some of y'all have at least heard my name before.

So, first things first, I'm a sinner saved by grace and am striving to please and praise the Lord in everything I do, even though I fail quite often. I'm a photographer, a writer, bookworm and a pretty big nerd. I love anything old and adore learning about history. I'm also the youngest of five girls (Yeah no boys, I know, I'm missing out. But my dad totally helped me not be too girly because of it which I love) I'm living in Texas and have since I was 6 but I'm a Louisianan by heart and blood (we go back many generations there on both sides of my family).

There's a bit about myself, sorry if its too much. Please feel free to ask any questions, I look forward to getting to know everyone on here!

Blessings, Caroline.

Hiya Caroline, how are you doing? good to see you here; God bless His Word to you. Y'alls are two Texans here tonight...

Caroline Victoria is a beautiful name. Of course I am partial because I was named after my g aunt Caroline. I like history , too especially
the kind that is tied to genealogy, which humanizes it when it is real people going through the wars or traveling west. Many stories of
faith are found there, and many skeletons in the closets. Fun.

Thank y'all for all the warm welcomes! :)

Caroline Victoria is a beautiful name. Of course I am partial because I was named after my g aunt Caroline. I like history , too especially
the kind that is tied to genealogy, which humanizes it when it is real people going through the wars or traveling west. Many stories of
faith are found there, and many skeletons in the closets. Fun.

Thank you! (: I was named after my grandmother Carolyn believe it or not!
Ahh yes, that is so much fun! I love learning about my genealogy whenever I can. I am very partial to legends as well, (Such as Arthurian) I just love how much is up in the air and how you can play with it because nothing is truly certain about it (:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back