Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hellou

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Twonky

Hello Guys I am Twonky but you may call me Twonky Twonkinson

I just registered here*suprise*

I already were in some other christian forums but ended with death threats and a ban.....so let`s look if you like me.

I`m a free Christian i don`t go to Church and I don`t like Religion.

Christianity isn`t about blindly following some rules the pope or your preacher set up...it`s `bout having a live with Jesus.

also i´m German I like metal i`m a brony and I have the longest hairs on ma School.

Hi Twonky and welcome to CF.net. I hope we can exploit and discover the common denominators of our faith to glorify God in all we do and say. May God bless our time together in Jesus' name.
:waving

............ I`m a free Christian i don`t go to Church and I don`t like Religion.

Christianity isn`t about blindly following some rules the pope or your preacher set up...it`s `bout having a live with Jesus............
Welcome twonky.

It sounds as if we have a few things in common but I have chosen to stop calling myself a Christian because it causes some people confusion. Sadly, that also causes confusion when I quote the Bible and praise Jesus :chin

'Death threats and a ban' Eh? What on earth did you say? Not too much detail or it may happen again :yes

My advice is don't shout too loud too soon. Let the moderators see that you have something to contribute and try to remain fairly polite. You are likely to be baited by some of the more intolerant members. Some of them have difficulties understanding that people are allowed to have different views. :lol

It sounds as if we have a few things in common but I have chosen to stop calling myself a Christian because it causes some people confusion. Sadly, that also causes confusion when I quote the Bible and praise Jesus :chin
I already Thought about this Many times.....But i'm Christian even if the majority of other christians does'nt think like me.

'Death threats and a ban' Eh? What on earth did you say? Not too much detail or it may happen again :yes
Well...nothing really bad
The thing I said in this startpost caused the death threat
My thinking of God loves everyone we shoulnd't kill all homosexualls and you can't buy god and a threat about that brought my ban....Though I found A friend there I found many new "Enemys" too....It was worth it....

My advice is don't shout too loud too soon. Let the moderators see that you have something to contribute and try to remain fairly polite. You are likely to be baited by some of the more intolerant members. Some of them have difficulties understanding that people are allowed to have different views. :lol
Well...I'll try....but I think it could be kinda too late...already got a post deleted any my "My theoligy" thread....I didn't want to offend someone...In fact I always love when someone has a different view of christianity and how it should he lived and always hope to meet someone with kinda the same thinking or someone witz a better view than mine so I can learn more about god....Many ppl read the bible an other way than I do and when they tell me their View It maybe right

.........Many ppl read the bible an other way than I do and when they tell me their View It maybe right

Yes, other people may well be right. Traditional interpretation of the Bible is based on authoritive interpretation of interpretation of interpretation of copying errors and translations errors etc. Each interpretation was made based on the best 'wisdom' of it's day and the instinct of the interpreter - but it could be right ;)

There is plenty of room to start afresh and re-read with educated eyes and an open mind. There are basic little details like the mis-quoted (?) 'number of the beast - 666' which is perpetuated through all Bible versions even though we know that it could just as easily be 616 and 'the beast' could just as easily be Nero. I'm not offering a translation, I'm not that clever, I'm just pointing out that known problems simply get ignored - for simplicity and to avoid confusing the simple minded, but primarily to avoid giving anyone the idea that the Bible could possibly be wrong :gah Why risk advancing when we can just as easily stagnate :halo

There are thousands of such points but most have not the slightest idea about them. I see nothing wrong with thinking things through for yourself. You may well get it wrong but so may the other guy :study

I look forward to reading your posts.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back