Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] help me talk please

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
hope this post gets through.

i just wanted to say that i hope i can remain active here and keep myself understandable.

i'll try to type without errors.

and i wanted to explain why sometimes i cause misunderstanding or so due to my psychoses and what goes with that, of which most i have shared. i wanted to say thx for letting me share too.

i'll try to do my best to talk clear and fit in.

i tried to reply here before to explain why i talk the way i do about certain things.
and wanted to say thx for not banning me to the staff.

further i hope and if you wish to pay some mental attention to me such as prayer for me to talk without nonsense and understandable, then i hope it works.:salute

hope this post gets through.

i just wanted to say that i hope i can remain active here and keep myself understandable.

i'll try to type without errors.

and i wanted to explain why sometimes i cause misunderstanding or so due to my psychoses and what goes with that, of which most i have shared. i wanted to say thx for letting me share too.

i'll try to do my best to talk clear and fit in.

i tried to reply here before to explain why i talk the way i do about certain things.
and wanted to say thx for not banning me to the staff.

further i hope and if you wish to pay some mental attention to me such as prayer for me to talk without nonsense and understandable, then i hope it works.:salute

Paul also had trouble writing, he worked at it, and later in his letters you see him write how through his patience and continual effort of work and faith, he becomes better and notes it, he is obviously rejoicful in his progress, just as you will be in yours if you continue to have faith and work at it, this i know 8)

keep at it :thumbsup and be more confident in you through Christ than your schizophrenia, rebuke it in faith to Christ and establish your faith over your flesh, I beleive in Him and His are a part of Him therefore I beleive in you. *kiss hug*

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back