Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Help Needed With PlagerismChecker

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Tony Hyman

Im still using Windows XP.I would like to know if anybody has an Add-On Plagiarism Checker for 20 page assignment I have done.I have tried to download Grammarly.com add-on exe but its not compatible with my system.If anyone knows of any other freebie PC proofreading device which I can use, or even post my assignment to check for plagiarism please let me know.The spell and grammar part is okey on my end within acceptable limits.

Im still using Windows XP.I would like to know if anybody has an Add-On Plagiarism Checker for 20 page assignment I have done.I have tried to download Grammarly.com add-on exe but its not compatible with my system.If anyone knows of any other freebie PC proofreading device which I can use, or even post my assignment to check for plagiarism please let me know.The spell and grammar part is okey on my end within acceptable limits.

If what is written is online, it's relatively simple to check for plagiarism by simply taking a part of the text, and do a google search in quotes. I'm surprised that some of these kids in classes are so brazen to plagiarize a report when the teacher checking their work is so easy. This is also how I can tell if these warning emails are are an urban legend or if the person actually composed it because if it's a legend its all over the Internet. If they did not compose it, then they probably have a computer that gets malware sending them out without their knowledge. My computers absolutely do not get malware whatsoever, so I can just delete it, but if I were you, I'd get away from XP and for that matter, anything Microsoft altogether.

Wow you are still using Windows XP, that could be dangerous because there is no more support for it.

If what is written is online, it's relatively simple to check for plagiarism by simply taking a part of the text, and do a google search in quotes. I'm surprised that some of these kids in classes are so brazen to plagiarize a report when the teacher checking their work is so easy.

I once had two advanced placement students plagiarize the same paper. So I asked the class to do some peer-editing, passing out the papers, so that each student got someone else's paper. The idea is that they would attach a sheet with suggestions, questions, and so on.

I made sure the two miscreants got each others paper. It was fun to watch them sweat. Needless to say, there were two very unhappy mommas that afternoon, and two unhappy students that night.

But it was a good time to learn the lesson. In college, the consequences can be much greater.

I once had two advanced placement students plagiarize the same paper. So I asked the class to do some peer-editing, passing out the papers, so that each student got someone else's paper. The idea is that they would attach a sheet with suggestions, questions, and so on.

I made sure the two miscreants got each others paper. It was fun to watch them sweat. Needless to say, there were two very unhappy mommas that afternoon, and two unhappy students that night.

But it was a good time to learn the lesson. In college, the consequences can be much greater.

LOL. That was brilliant!

LOL. That was brilliant!
Not sure what Tim but I have a few Old Folks running XP that rely on me to keep their units running. My favorite solution for them is XP Black. I downnloaded and tested the image from the author and I suppose it is by the author but updates are still coming for that version.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back