Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Help!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
E

Elijah674

:thumbsup

Hi, there seems to be an problem getting on board?? The last couple days a pg. comes up where I can't even send you'ins a private emai..l at alone get on board! But if 'i' wait until you send me an reply to a 'post' that I am on, it seems to work well??

Yet, even then this comes up every time to re/enter my 'stuff!' :wink: (no big deal with that, but it is something new!)

vBulletin Message

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
  2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page.

User Name:
Password:
Remember Me?

--Elijah

Hi again, now a message came up that this message was tooo long??:sad

when this comes up try rebooting your computer and see what happens as I get these from time to time and it seems to work even though I don't message anyone. It's worth a shot anyway.

:thumbsup

Hi, there seems to be an problem getting on board?? The last couple days a pg. comes up where I can't even send you'ins a private emai..l at alone get on board! But if 'i' wait until you send me an reply to a 'post' that I am on, it seems to work well??

Yet, even then this comes up every time to re/enter my 'stuff!' :wink: (no big deal with that, but it is something new!)

vBulletin Message

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
  2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page.

User Name:
Password:
Remember Me?

--Elijah

Hi again, now a message came up that this message was tooo long??:sad

Again, is this constant log/in a 'new thing?' Even the remember me box has forgot me!:thumbsup huh? And I have posted on here it seems like back in Noah's day. (kind of a 'long' stretch!!;))

Seriously, it does get kind of old to need to log in every time that I think of this site.:shame

---Elijah

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back